Graffito is exclusively assisting the following tenants on their active site selection and rollout requirements in and around the city.
For tenant inquiries, contact email@example.com.
Tatte Bakery & Café
Old-style bakery & café inspired by European “pharmacy” décor and Mediterranean-influenced breakfast, lunch and dinner menu including an exemplary coffee program, pastries and baked goods, salads, sandwiches and other distinctive meals.
- From farmer’s markets to a mini empire of baked goodness, Tzurit Or, Founder and CEO of Tatte Bakery has expanded to nearly 20 restaurants in Greater Boston since 2007.
- Expansion plans include further growth in Boston and nearby suburban markets, as well as, Washington D.C. and surrounding burrows in 2020.
- Seeking highly-visible footprints in the 3,000-5,000-sf range in dense urban and suburban neighborhoods
- Full kitchen requirements
A Spa for Your Insides
Life Alive is a culinary-driven, plant-based, organic food and beverage café offering breakfast, lunch and dinner with a juice, smoothie and coffee bar component that’s active throughout their hours of operation. Their cafes provide a vibrant and comfortable environment for customers to utilize as their “third home”. Life Alive seeks to create positive impact through food and experience for their customers and environment.
- Established in 2004, there are 5 Life Alive locations in MA – Lowell, Salem, Brookline, Cambridge and Boston
- Seeking urban locations
- 3,000-4,000 sf
- Limited kitchen requirement (only heat rejection)
Driven by Simplicity, Obsessed with Speed
A vegetarian quick-serve restaurant originally started as the first food truck in Boston, with an environmentally focused mission. Clover serves breakfast, lunch and dinner with menus changing seasonally with local ingredients. They also offer events, classes, catering and farm shares. Clover locations are built to feel like a laboratory with the kitchen as an open and central focus, harkening back to the company’s “lab testing”, creative social and environmental mission.
- Established in 2008, there are 13 locations in the Greater Boston area
- Seeking urban and suburban locations with high density and visibility
- 2,000-3,000 sf
- Full kitchen requirements
Revival Café + Kitchen
Tradition with a Twist
A modern twist on a café offering breakfast, lunch and bakery menus with a large coffee program. Created by Liza Shirazi of Harvard Square staple, Crema Café, and Chef Steve “Nookie” Postal of Commonwealth Market and Restaurant, the two masterminds have put together high-quality beverage and food programs that complement one another.
- Established in 2016, there are three locations (Cambridge, Somerville, Financial District, and Newbury St., Boston)
- Seeking urban and urban edge locations
- Office lobby kiosks; or full café 1,000-2,000 sf
- Limited or full kitchen requirements depending on opportunity