Our work spans from project inception to completion and exists at the intersection of neighborhood strategy, urban design, retail leasing, and branding.
NEIGHBORHOOD STRATEGY + URBAN DESIGN
Successful place creation is a multidisciplinary pursuit best executed at a neighborhood scale and with a hard-wired sensitivity to context. Through our urban design practice, we serve as strategic partners for master developers and institutions starting at the inception of projects through the activation and leasing phases. Our work in this space contemplates matters ranging from public realm design to community economic development and permitting.
- Point of entry at or during master planning + permitting phase
- Four acre or more urban site
- Significant programmable public realm elements / outdoor space
- 75,000 SF or more of programmable or leasable interior ground-floor space
Enlightened and effective retail leasing is threshold to the success of all urban mixed-use assets. The Graffito team has experience leasing retail space on behalf of landlords at various scales: from grocery stores, music venues and restaurants to coffee bars, podcast studios and barber shops. In addition, we work with a select group of tenants on their own rollout plans and real estate strategies, including Tatte Bakery & Cafe, Clover, Revival Kitchen & Cafe, Life Alive and Everybody Fights.
- Base building and retail delivery conditions yet to be defined
- Ownership desire or obligation to lease 50% or more of retail premises to local businesses
- 10,000 SF or more of leasable retail or active use space
- Advisory and leasing for multi-unit Tenant roll-outs
Influencing ground-floor design and construction prior to our more transaction-centric work is one of our core strengths. Whether on behalf of clients as consultants or as fee developers, our team brings retail development experience that can effectively shape projects from acquisition through lease-up. Our development services are often offered in parallel with our urban design and branding practices, and when done right, they are performed in a way that integrates storytelling, marketing, permitting, construction and leasing.
- Mixed use asset
- 70%+ of rentable SF on ground floor allocated towards active use and/or retail space
- New development or substantially vacant asset
- Proximate to public transit and programmable public realm elements
BRANDING + CREATIVE SERVICES
With an integrated, full-service creative team, we can ensure that our partners have the marketing tools necessary to articulate an outward facing story for their projects. We offer branding and identity services, including logo design, project naming, environmental graphics, website design, and photography. Learn more about Graffito ID (GID), which is what we’re calling our creative services team, at graffito-id.com.
- Focus on Restaurants, Retail, and Real Estate
- New Identities + Management of Existing Brands
- Photography and Project Documentation
- Graphic and Web Design Services